Collection: 3D Printer FDM
FDM 3D printers are used for rapid production of prototypes and objects.
They are available in different models depending on what needs to be printed.
When choosing a 3D printer, think about:
- What size item will I print?
- What will the items be used for?
- What kind of platform on the 3D printer do I need? (for long narrow objects we recommend a printer with a fixed build plate that only moves on the Z-Led)
- For Industrial materials, higher temperatures are needed on the nozzle and a heated building chamber with an even temperature
Examples of manufacturers of respective models and suitable material choices.
| Desktop 3D printer
|| Premium 3D Printer
|| Industrial 3D printers for Ultra-Polymers
- Creality 3D
- Artillery 3D
- Intamsys Funmat HT
- Createbot F430
- Intamsys Funmat PRO 410 (Dual Extruders)
PLA, PETG, (Flexible TPU, ABS)
PLA, PETG, ABS,(TPU), PC, PP, Nylon(PA)
PLA,PETG,ABS,(TPU), PC, Nylon (PA), PEEK, PP, PEI, PEKK etc.